Thursday 1 September 2011

NEWS: DPS Trio triumph in the PSA

Three DPS members have had pictures accepted in the 2011 Photographic Society of America International Exhibition of Photography. Neil Maughan, our Internationals guru, led from the front with 9 acceptances over the categories - Colour / Mono / Photo Travel and Nature. DPS Treasurer, Angy Ellis, new to Internationals, gained 5 and Lilian Blot, still in his first year as a DPS member, had one as well. Congratulations to all.

Angy said, “I’m not sure how easy it is to get an acceptance but I’m still over the moon I did - one day a medal/ribbon! It’s quite interesting what they chose out of the varied subjects I entered. I don't think I'll ever work out what they are looking for but I'll keep trying”

DPS President David Trout said, “Things are looking up for DPS at this level and could lead to more success at inter-club level too. Hopefully more members will be inspired by these successes to have a go and put their work into Internationals”.

The full 2011 PSA results are here: http://psaexhibition.com/

As with all images on the Blog, place your cursor over the picture for text detail.

The Horse Washer. Angy Ellis BONDING GANNETS. Neil Maughan Fast Flips. Angy Ellis Fish Food. Angy Ellis Hanging On. Angy Ellis Lilian Blot, PSA Self Portrait hyper Active. Angy Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment