Wednesday 11 January 2012

CLUB NIGHT PREVIEW, 12th January

Garry Brannigan In Search of Wild Places

Yet another great night to look forward to! Garry Brannigan is a professional landscape photographer who is as much a wonderfully creative artist as photographer.

Garry says, “I have a passion for being in wild, natural places and photography is how I express my feelings for those places ... what I try to express in the majority of the photographs I make is beauty in the natural world, often in the commonplace. The majority of the subjects I photograph are rarely spectacular and many would stroll past them without a second glance. But what extraordinary riches they miss!”

For a preview of Garry’s superb photography and more, check out here:

http://www.garrybrannigan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment