Wednesday 11 November 2009

REPORT OF THE PRESIDENT NOVEMBER 09

We have two visiting speakers this month and both have been extremely good. Both Peter Dixon and Tony Worobiec, as well as being entertaining speakers showed images of exceptional quality. I also have to express admiration for the way our own member Neil Maughan extended his 30 min talk to fill the whole evening when his fellow presenter was unable to be with us.

I would like to mention the new feature of the website which showcases individual members. I enjoyed reading about Robin Wallace, and look forward to finding out about other members. Perhaps If I could I would like to suggest that some of our newer members be featured, and of course some of our lady photographers. Well Done JB.

Alan Stott

No comments:

Post a Comment